Saratoga Springs and Saratoga County Convention and Tourism Bureau
The Saratoga Convention and Tourism Bureau is your official Saratoga County, NY group destination guide! Known for the Saratoga Race Course, horses, mineral springs, and great restaurants and shopping, this exciting historical and cultural center is located minutes from Albany and is a short drive from most Northeast locations.
Saratoga Convention Bureau's
Annual Meeting & Reception
At the Saratoga Springs City Center on March 13
- Saratoga Horse Show, April 30-May 4 & May 7-11
- Spring Invitational Auto Show, May 17
- Saratoga Convention & Tourism Bureau's Golf Tournament, May 21
- SaratogaArtsFest, June 11-15
- Saratoga Brewfest, June 14
Saratoga Media & Video Library
Explore and discover Saratoga, NY through the videos in our growing media library.
Media & Video Library →
From acclaimed golf courses to polo and arenas, we have sporting facilities for large events.
Sporting Facilities →
Saratoga Springs is a picturesque location with memorable facilities for your special day.
Saratoga Weddings →
Saratoga Springs, N.Y.: Your A-Z Guide to Work and Play
The city of Saratoga Springs NY and the surrounding Saratoga County is synonymous with the arts, culture and an ideal location that charms its way into creating the perfect mix for hosting meetings, conventions, or reunions. Elegant Saratoga hotels, inns, and bed and breakfasts provide a host of unparalleled meeting facilities and event venues. Most are located a short distance from historic downtown Saratoga, providing your attendees with opportunities for dining, shopping and after-hours relaxation.
- World-class Horse Racing, Polo & Equine
- Events Amazing Golf, Spas & Restaurants
- Renowned Mineral Springs
- Charming Walkable Downtown
Are you planning an event, meeting, or tour? Saratoga County offers what you're looking for:
- Location, location, location
- Motorcoach Friendly Downtown
- History dating back to the Revolutionary War
- Top-rate facilities
- Year-round entertainment & attractions
- Diverse and plentiful lodging
- A willing and accomodating partner in the SCTB