Convention Services in Saratoga Springs NY
The Saratoga Convention & Tourism Bureau is your Liaison to our beautiful city!
Volunteers at The Saratoga Hilton
Find complete convention services in Saratoga Springs NY
! Whether you are planning or organizing a Saratoga Springs convention
, considering a group tour
to the Spa City, or arranging off-site locations for your meeting or convention
, discover what others are finding out about Saratoga Springs!
can find the information, resources, and assistance they need to arrange professional events for everything from executive retreats, to trade shows, to military reunions! Surpass expectations with welcome gifts and event promotions
for your attendees, and add a special touch of Saratoga hospitality
to your event. Please contact Kathlyn Denkenberger
, 518-584-1531 x104 for more information.
Some Restrictions May Apply
- Attendance Building: Destination brochures (both print and electronic) are available to assist you in promoting Saratoga to your delegates. Please note that printed quantities may be limited to 1 per expected attendee.
- Online Housing Tool- Passkey GroupMAX: Let us help you with your meeting, so you have more time to focus on everything else. As part of our convention services team, we will assist with all of your housing needs and contractual block obligations.
- Web Presence: The Bureau can produce a customized Web Landing Pages unique to your conference or event to promote excitement, provide guidance and drive attendance. You can also link to our website from your conference home page--this will give your attendees an overview of Saratoga before they arrive! Click here for the template page
- Conference Materials: We can provide QR (bar) codes to add into your print brochures that link back to specific pages on our website.
- Media Assistance: Send us your conference press releases and we will distribute to our media database.- please call Angela LaTerra, (518) 584-1531.
- Photo Gallery: We offer a comprehensive photo gallery on our website. Photos are able to be downloaded for you to use in your promotional materials for your conference. Use of photos is permitted only to groups holding their meeting in Saratoga.
- Group & Event Destination Guide/Membership List: We can provide assistance in finding speakers, tours, gift bag items, transportation, photographers, florists, audio/visual needs, etc. for your group. Assistance with itinerary planning.
- Restaurant Menu Books: Reserve our menu book early! If your group has on their own meal times you may use our menu books to have on display for convention attendees.
- Welcome Letters, Posters & Maps: We will provide a welcome letter from the Bureau president and/or the Saratoga Springs mayor for your program book, Welcome Posters to members of the Bureau in the immediate downtown area, and we will even deliver our ultimate Saratoga map and area discount card to your headquarters hotel. (Call for details - some restrictions apply.)
- Dine Around Programs: Sample some of Saratoga's scrumptious restaurants! Simply select from the dozens of restaurants and the Bureau will assist you with building your Dine Around program package and confirming reservations for your group. We can also provide assistance with pub crawls and other group excursions.
- Assistance with Off Site Venues: With a number of unique and exceptional off-site meeting and special event venues, the Bureau can help you find the perfect setting for your group's event.
- Volunteers: Staffing hospitality and registration tables, supporting events, handing out brochures, and greeting visitor and convention delegates.
Only a three hour drive from Boston, New York or Montreal, event-goers will be delighted by exciting Spa City attractions
and historical landmarks. Whether you are planning for a group of four or four hundred, convention services in Saratoga
offer experience and organized assistance for all your transportation needs
, on and off-site meeting facilities
, excellent caterers
and Saratoga area food and beverage vendors
Submit a Proposal!