Saratoga County Sports and Event Venues
The City of Saratoga Springs and Saratoga County
It is our distinct pleasure to present the Saratoga region to you — thank you for considering us as a future tournament and event destination!
Below are some quick facts about our city:
- Saratoga is within a 3 1/2 hour drive of 75 million people, and within a days drive of half of the countries population!
- We are served by the Albany International Airport, located about a 25 minute drive from Saratoga Springs.
- A conveniently located Amtrak station is located approximately 1 .5 miles from downtown Saratoga Springs.
- Saratoga is a safe, walking city—plenty of free parking means you can park your car and easily get from place to place on foot if you wish.
- We have over 40 member hotels, inns, B&B’s and motels offering a variety of styles, types and competitive rate ranges. Together these properties offer 1,550 rooms within our city limits, and 2,500 within the county.
- Saratoga offers over 90 restaurants in the downtown area, as well as countless shops, boutiques and galleries.
- Saratoga boast several museums and historical parks, including the National Racing Museum and Hall of Fame and the Saratoga National Historic Park, known as the turning point of the Revolutionary War.
Download our Sports Brochure
Click below to see venues and more information!
There is so much more to say, but you get the idea. Heather McElhiney from the Saratoga Convention and Tourism Bureau will be your liaison to all Saratoga has to offer, and she can be reached at:
60 Railroad Place, Suite 100
Saratoga Springs. NY 12866