Join the Growing Group of Couples Enjoying Saratoga Weddings
Saratoga Weddings is your one-stop source for everything you need to plan a memorable wedding in one of New York’s most tradition-rich tourist destinations.
If you’re looking for exceptional Saratoga wedding venues, you’ve come to the right place! The Spa City boasts a large and eclectic list of upscale Saratoga Springs hotels, inns, and bed & breakfasts that offer superior wedding venues in a dynamic Victorian City setting. You can view our full list of Saratoga region wedding service providers and venues here.
Saratoga is a year-round destination. Explore our blog, photo galleries, videos, virtual tours, social media and more to see why.
In addition to our great wedding halls, Saratoga Springs is nationally recognized as one of America’s great destination locations, with attractions including naturally carbonated mineral spas, harness racing and polo, golf courses around the county, restaurants and historic museums.
* If you are interested in a personal site tour of Saratoga Springs, NY, please contact Kayla Kreis
Check out Saratoga Weddings on Pinterest!
Below are some quick facts about Saratoga Springs:
- Saratoga is within a 3 1/2 hour drive of 75 million people, and within a days drive of half of the countries population!
- We are served by the Albany International Airport, located about a 25 minute drive from Saratoga Springs.
- A conveniently located Amtrak station is approximately 1 .5 miles from downtown Saratoga Springs.
- Saratoga is a safe, walking city—plenty of free parking means you can park your car and easily get from place to place on foot if you wish.
- We have over 40 member hotels, inns, B&B’s and motels offering a variety of styles, types and competitive rate ranges. Together these properties offer 1,550 rooms within our city limits, and 2,500 within the county.
- Saratoga offers over 90 restaurants in the downtown area, as well as countless shops, boutiques and galleries.
- Saratoga boasts several museums and historical parks, including the National Racing Museum and Hall of Fame and the Saratoga National Historic Park, known as the turning point of the Revolutionary War.
A great hub for regional activities, group tours, convention services & event planning:
- 25 minutes to scenic Lake George
- 30 minutes to the New York State Capitol in Albany
- 1 hour to the Green Mountains of Vermont
- 20 minutes to the Adirondack Mountains of New York State
- Two scenic hours to the Olympic Village, Lake Placid!
- Montreal within 3 hours drive
Saratoga Springs NY is one of the most accessible resort destinations you’ll find anywhere
- 3 exits off I-87 (Adirondack Northway: Exits 13, 14 & 15), near I-90
- Within 3 hours drive of New York City and Boston
- Only 30 minutes from the Albany International Airport, served by several major airlines
- (that’s as close as most major cities are to their own airport!)
- 40 minutes to the Albany Amtrak Station (one of the busiest in the Northeast)
Complimentary Wedding services provided by the Saratoga Convention & Tourism Bureau include:
Saratoga County offers beautiful wedding facilities in a historic, charming upstate New York location famous for the Saratoga Race Course, horses, mineral springs, and great restaurants and shopping. The Saratoga Convention & Tourism Bureau can assist you with your Saratoga wedding by providing many wedding resources and offering helpful advice.
From helpful wedding planning articles, to blog posts by area wedding service providers, a calendar of Saratoga regional events and bridal shows, a comprehensive list of vendors including reception halls, hotels, photographers, wedding planners, caterers, invitation designers, tuxedo rentals, bridal shops, jewelers, and more, Saratoga Springs Weddings covers it all!
- Private Site Tours of Saratoga
- Introductions to Wedding Vendors
- Recommendations of top Venues
- Assist with Hotel Room Blocks
- Providing Transportation Options
- A wedding box featuring local Saratoga items to the Bride & Groom
- 10% off discount coupon and map for hotel guests in Saratoga, valid to use at over 100 businesses
* If you are interested in a personal site tour of Saratoga Springs, NY, please contact Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-584-1531
Distinctive Saratoga Event Venues
If you’re looking for exceptional Saratoga event venues, you’ve come to the right place! The Spa City boasts a large and eclectic list of upscale Saratoga Springs hotels, inns, and bed & breakfasts that offer superior wedding venues in a dynamic Victorian City setting.
Elegant Saratoga hotels, inns, and bed and breakfasts provide a host of unparalleled wedding facilities and event venues. In Saratoga, your guests will discover amazing dining, shopping and after-hours relaxation – most are located just a short distance from historic downtown Saratoga. These Saratoga NY businesses will do whatever it takes to make your wedding or gathering a success! Call (518) 584-1531or contact us or more information.
- List of Wedding Photography and Video
- List of our area’s finest Caterers
- Virtual Tours around Saratoga County
For off-site receptions, banquets, rehearsal dinners, these distinctive locations are second to none, providing flexible space, a fabulous location in the heart of a beautiful and historic city, and all the latest equipment and amenities you need for wedding planning. Whatever type of event venue in Saratoga meets your needs, you’ll find it here! You will find knowledgeable and experienced professionals who love the hospitality industry, and will do whatever it takes to make your event successful! If you are looking for great special event venues, Saratoga Springs in Upstate NY can fill the bill. For large receptions or functions of 300 or more, you’ll find the perfect alternatives for everything from elegant to interesting, fun, and always productive!
The staff of the Saratoga Convention and Tourism Bureau (SCTB) will be happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
|Anne’s Washington Inn||(518) 584-9807||250||200|
|Canfield Casino||(518) 587-3550 x2471||700||300|
|Courtyard by Marriott||(518) 226-0538||120||100|
|Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs||(518) 866-1102||325||240|
|Excelsior Springs||(518) 886-0020||450||320|
|Gideon Putnam Resort||(518) 584-3000||600||500|
|Hall of Springs||(518) 583-3003||650||525|
|Hilton Garden Inn||(518) 587-1500||64|
|Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs||(518) 584-4550||1200||800|
|Inn at Saratoga||(518) 583-1890||225||150|
|Jacob & Anthony’s American Grille||(518) 871-1600||60 – 100||60|
|Lillian’s Restaurant||(518) 587-7766||175||200|
|The Lodge||(518) 581-5750||125||80|
|Longfellows Hotel & Restaurant||(518) 587-0108||165||250|
|National Museum of Dance||(518) 584-2225||500||350|
|National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame||(518) 584-0400||400||400|
|NYS Military Museum||(518) 581-5100||Attendance count varies||Attendance count varies|
|Panza’s Restaurant||(518) 584-6885||275||300|
|Prime at Saratoga National Golf Club||(518) 583-4653||500||250|
|Residence Inn by Marriott||(518) 584-9600||48|
|Saratoga Automobile Museum||(518) 587-1935||500||500|
|Saratoga Casino and Raceway||(518) 584-2110||400||400|
|Saratoga Springs City Center||(518) 584-0027||2000||1200|
|Seven Horse Pub||(518) 306-5030||50||50|
|The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom||(518) 792-3500||5,000||5,000|
|The Saratoga Hilton||(518) 584-4000||750||540|
|Union Gables Bed & Breakfast||(518) 584-1558||100||100|
|Universal Preservation Hall||(518) 584-2627||Attendance count varies 100-700||Attendance count varies 100-700|
|Wedding on the Hudson||(518) 852-8870||Grand Hall – 400 Gallery – 300||Varies|