The Saratoga Convention & Tourism Bureau Will Help You Promote Your Business
Become an honored member of the Saratoga Convention and Tourism Bureau today! Contact Connie Crudo to learn how we can help you become immersed in the culture, the history and the excitement that Saratoga has to offer.
- Enhanced website listing on DiscoverSaratoga.org, the Mobile Phone App, the Visitor Center Welcome Kiosk
- Contact name, address, phone, fax, an email address and direct link to website
- A description, a Google Map, Social media links for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Google Plus, OpenTable and TripAdvisor
- Submit 10 additional photos and captions
- Submit 1 YouTube video link
- Submit events to the online events calendar, Submit An Event
- Submit press releases to be distributed to our local media list
- Submit blog posts, some restrictions apply
The Convention Bureau produces 2 e-newsletters each month with a combined distribution list of over 4,000! We send to members and meeting planners on the first week of each month. Members can submit upcoming events, specials, photos, videos or news by the end of each month to be included the following month.
Additional Marketing Opportunities
- SCTB Website Homepage Ad – $100 a month, $500 for 6 months
- Member to Member Email Blast – $30 each
- Mobile App Push Notifications – $50 a Push, limit 1 per month
- 1 Rotating Ad at the Visitor Center – $100 a month
- Brochure at the Visitor Center – $100 a year starting May 2016-2017
- Non-Member Rates available upon request.
- Advertise Today!
Saratoga Convention Calendar
This publication lists confirmed meetings, conventions, sporting and special events scheduled for Saratoga County and is updated and distributed annually. Also, available in real-time on the member-only website! It lists event name, number of attendees, contact person and their contact information. This is a great opportunity to market your business to the meeting planner/event coordinator. The Calendar contains a membership directory. Each business name is listed with website and phone number.
Ultimate Saratoga Map including the 10% Discount Card
This map is only distributed to group attendees and includes a 10% discount to member businesses. Members have the option of participating in the discount. Members who accept the 10% discount will have “Accepts 10% Convention Bureau Discount Card” next to their standard web listing. The map offers a QR code, which when scanned, will take the visitor to our website which lists the participating business, DiscoverSaratoga.org/ultimatemap
The Saratoga Destination Guide
The Saratoga Destination Guide is the premiere publication to promote our destination for groups, meetings, conventions, destination weddings & sports tournaments. The Guide promotes Saratoga County as a year round destination. Members can advertise in this guide. Publication date varies.
Collateral Brochures to Groups
Please provide us with coupons, brochures, menus etc. to display at our “Visitor Information” table near the incoming group’s registration tables at host hotels. You can mail or drop off to the Bureau office or we can pick them up.
The member-only website is a great online resource available 24/7! This website contains benefits such as editing your web listing, viewing the Convention Calendar in real-time, service requests, a benefits summary, and more! If you need a login or have questions, e-mail Angela@DiscoverSaratoga.org
The Bureau staff refers members to meeting planners, wedding planners/brides, group tour operators and sports groups with a need for a service. We only refer our members with the goal of making sure the planner has everything they need to hold a successful event in Saratoga County!
The Convention Bureau will display your menus, coupons, or brochures next to our discount maps at the registration for incoming groups, sporting and special events. In addition, the Sales Team represents all members at local, state, regional and national trade shows and sales missions.
Direct Business Opportunities
Members have the opportunity to bid on projects or services required by the Bureau.
Any groups with attendance of 400 or more will have a poster printed for the dates of their convention/event. They are displayed in downtown businesses’ windows and nearby lodging properties. These 11” x 17” posters are available upon request to any member and are a great way to welcome guests to Saratoga!
Monthly Quick Reference Calendars
A monthly one-sheet calendar is sent to our entire membership informing them of conventions in the area for the current month, indicating the attendance at each event and meal functions. On the back of the calendar, new members, upcoming events and SCTB updates and initiatives are announced.
- The Bureau holds its Annual Membership Meeting & Reception in March featuring progress reports to the membership and voting of Officers and Directors.
- Enjoy a day on the golf course at our Annual Golf Tournament in October.
- Member Mixers are hosted during the year. They’re a great opportunity to meet fellow Bureau members and trade business cards!
- There are additional charges to attend the Events.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available!
With your membership comes the opportunity to participate in these wildly popular, growing community events. These events bring a great deal of exposure to both sponsors and participants. There are nominal charges to participate. Sponsorship opportunities are available!
SCTB Facebook: Facebook.com/visitsaratogany
Restaurant Week Facebook: Facebook.com/saratogarestaurantweek
Chowderfest Facebook: Facebook.com/saratogachowderfest
Wedding Facebook: Facebook.com/saratoganyweddings
Visitor Center Facebook: Facebook.com/saratogaspringsvisitorcenter
Google Plus: Plus.google.com/+DiscoverSaratogaNY
LinkedIn Company: Linkedin.com/company/saratoga-convention-&-tourism-bureau