Join the Growing Group of Couples Enjoying Saratoga Weddings
Saratoga Weddings is your one-stop source for everything you need to plan a memorable wedding in one of New York’s most tradition-rich tourist destinations.
If you’re looking for exceptional Saratoga wedding venues, you’ve come to the right place! The Spa City boasts a large and eclectic list of upscale Saratoga Springs hotels, inns, and bed & breakfasts that offer superior wedding venues in a dynamic Victorian City setting. You can view our full list of Saratoga region wedding service providers and venues here.
Saratoga is a year-round destination. Explore our blog, photo galleries, videos, virtual tours, social media and more to see why.
In addition to our great wedding halls, Saratoga Springs is nationally recognized as one of America’s great destination locations, with attractions including naturally carbonated mineral spas, harness racing and polo, golf courses around the county, restaurants and historic museums.
* If you are interested in a personal site tour of Saratoga Springs, NY, please contact Kayla Kreis
Complimentary Wedding services provided by the Saratoga Convention & Tourism Bureau include:
Saratoga County offers beautiful wedding facilities in a historic, charming upstate New York location famous for the Saratoga Race Course, horses, mineral springs, and great restaurants and shopping. The Saratoga Convention & Tourism Bureau can assist you with your Saratoga wedding by providing many wedding resources and offering helpful advice.
From helpful wedding planning articles, to blog posts by area wedding service providers, a calendar of Saratoga regional events and bridal shows, a comprehensive list of vendors including reception halls, hotels, photographers, wedding planners, caterers, invitation designers, tuxedo rentals, bridal shops, jewelers, and more, Saratoga Springs Weddings covers it all!
- Private Site Tours of Saratoga
- Introductions to Wedding Vendors
- Recommendations of top Venues
- Assist with Hotel Room Blocks
- Providing Transportation Options
- A wedding box featuring local Saratoga items to the Bride & Groom
- 10% off discount coupon and map for hotel guests in Saratoga, valid to use at over 100 businesses
* If you are interested in a personal site tour of Saratoga Springs, NY, please contact Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-584-1531
Below are some quick facts about Saratoga Springs:
- Saratoga is within a 3 1/2 hour drive of 75 million people, and within a days drive of half of the countries population!
- We are served by the Albany International Airport, located about a 25 minute drive from Saratoga Springs.
- A conveniently located Amtrak station is approximately 1.5 miles from downtown Saratoga Springs.
- Saratoga is a safe, walking city—plenty of free parking means you can park your car and easily get from place to place on foot if you wish.
- We have over 40 member hotels, inns, B&B’s and motel over 3,500 within the county.
- Saratoga offers over 90 restaurants in the downtown area, as well as countless shops, boutiques and galleries.
- Saratoga boasts several museums and historical parks, including the National Racing Museum and Hall of Fame and the Saratoga National Historic Park, known as the turning point of the Revolutionary War.
A great hub for regional activities:
- 25 minutes to scenic Lake George
- 30 minutes to the New York State Capitol in Albany
- 1 hour to the Green Mountains of Vermont
- 20 minutes to the Adirondack Mountains of New York State
- Two scenic hours to the Olympic Village, Lake Placid!
- Montreal within 3 hours drive
Saratoga Springs NY is one of the most accessible resort destinations you’ll find anywhere
- 3 exits off I-87 (Adirondack Northway: Exits 13, 14 & 15), near I-90
- Within 3 hours drive of New York City and Boston
- Only 30 minutes from the Albany International Airport, served by several major airlines
- (that’s as close as most major cities are to their own airport!)
- 40 minutes to the Albany-Rensselaer Amtrak Station, one of the busiest in the country with additional service to Saratoga Springs Amtrak Station
“A unique & interactive destination wedding event experience!”
This event is an opportunity to understand all the resources and services the Saratoga Convention & Tourism Bureau can provide for your wedding, most of which are complimentary. More information: www.TieTheKnotInToga.com